If you ever get a chance to explore Europe and you have to choose only two places on the continent, we suggest you choose Italy and France. If you have seen these two countries, you have seen enough of Europe. Or let’s just say you have seen the main elements of the continent. France and Italy are the heart countries of Europe and we are definitely not exaggerating.
The gorgeous chateaux that are dotted across the country are what describes France in a phrase. The little villages and the regional cities of France are equally or more beautiful than the mainstream cities. The fact that these villages have the least human hindrance, they make for such gorgeous dreamy travel destinations. French call their country as the “l’Hexagone” because of the six-sided shape of the country. In this tour, the most amazing city of France, that is Paris, will be explored.
Italy, on the other hand, is a living example of history and ancient architecture. This city has a long Meditteranean coastline and is a lot more than its history. This extraordinary country is known for its quaint villages, the exotic cities, tasty wine, and enough fun. Italy has a lot more in its store that the world knows it for. In this tour, the cities like Venice, Munaro, Florence, and Rome will be explored.
- Sight-Seeing on all days
- Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner on all the 6 nights of the tour
- Hotel Accommodation
- English Speaking Guide
- Transportation for the sight-seeing
- Airport to hotel transfers and vice versa
- Entrance to all the sight-seeing spots
- Train tickets
- Station to hotel transfer
- Tickets for checking inside the monuments
- No other meals as specified in the itinerary
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- No personal expense like shopping, photography charges, etc
- No medical emergency charges
- No extra charges of any unforeseen situations.
- No rate change inclusions in anything
Day 1 Arrival in Paris
• The first day of the Italy and France tour starts in Paris, the most romantic city in the world.
• On your arrival in the city, you will be picked up from the airport by our tour manager and will be transferred to the hotel.
• The day is saved to spend on your own, do some shopping, explore the vicinity, and get back to your hotel early to have a relaxed dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2 Exploring Paris
• Get up early and get ready to explore the gorgeous Paris city.
• Start your day with some fancy Parisian breakfast in the hotel. Now, step out to explore the most stunning spots in the country.
• Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, and Montmartre.
• The city would be explored by a hop off and hop on the bus ride.
• Get back to the hotel by evening.
• Your dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Day 3 Travelling to Venice
• Get up early, have your breakfast, and you will be travelling to Italy today.
• You will have to board the train to reach Venice.
• You will be picked up from the Venice station by our tour manager and will be transferred to the hotel.
• The day is left to explore Venice on your pace.
• Our tour guide can help you in visiting the main places of the city.
• Have dinner and overnight stay at dinner.
Day 4 Travelling to Munro
• This is going to be a productive day as you would be exploring a lot of places today.
• Start the day by having your breakfast in the hotel. Today, you will explore three famous islands of the Venetian Lagoon, Murano, Torcello and Burano.
• The sight-seeing of the day would be through the motorboat.
• The dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Day 5 Venice to Florence
• Today, you will be exploring another beautiful city that is Florence.
• Board the train early in the morning post having your breakfast and leave for Florence.
• Again in Florence, you will be picked up by our tour manager to get transferred to the hotel.
• All the major places in Florence would be explored today.
• Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Day 6 Exploring Florence to Rome
• Get up early, have your breakfast in the hotel, and check out of the hotel to leave for Rome, the most iconic Italian city.
• You will be visiting Rome via train and it is going to be a scenic train ride from Florence to Rome.
• Before boarding the train, there are famous places to explore in Florence and that would be covered.
• When you visit Rome, you have to check into the hotel and spend the night there itself.
• Your Indian dinner will be served there. Have it and sleep tight.
Day 7 Exploring Rome
• This is your last full day of this trip.
• Get up early so that you are done faster and you have enough time to explore the place.
• Have your breakfast in the hotel and step out to explore the iconic historical spots of the city.
• Colosseum, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain are the main places that would be explored today along with some lesser-known places.
• Get back to the hotel in the evening for having your dinner and warm overnight stay.
Day 8 Going back to India
• This is the official last day of your trip.
• Get up, have breakfast, and check out of the hotel.
• Our tour manager will drop you at the airport.
• The trip ends with beautiful memories and a lifetime experience.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.