Paris Switzerland Dream Filled Tour Package – Paris and romance go hand in hand along with fashion! Paris is a city that can make anyone fall in love with its winsome charm. Well, the attraction of the city is just not limited to the iconic Eiffel Tower but to its cobblestone streets, the old world charm, the pleasing French architecture, the delicious French delicacies, the real-life romance of the French people in every corner, and the life that is brimming on the streets of the city.
The hidden gems of the place are equally legendary to get your attention like the major hotspots. They are the spots that aren’t going to lower down your bewildering thoughts about the city at all.
Paris Switzerland Dream Filled Tour Package
Switzerland, another very romantic city of the world, filled with snow on all sides, with the backdrops of the Alps, and the sights of the cottages all around, is the city to bloom your heart at. Nature lovers will see their heart pumping with the beauty of the Swiss Alps and the alpine forests all around. You cannot miss the open-air cab drives in between the green fields during the summers here. This is iconic and not to be missed. Apart from providing the beautiful scenes and sights, the place is also known for the adventure activities that every traveler must try for sure.
In this Paris Switzerland tour, the travelers get to explore these two heartwarming cities in Europe and have the best days of their life.
- Airfare charges
- Hotel charges
- Visa fee
- Breakfast in the hotel
- The inter city and the intra city transfers
- The museum and the charges of the major places
- Passport charges
- No other meals other than breakfast
- No personal expensesh
- GST is excluded
- No extra sudden charges of doctors
Day 1 - Landing in Paris, the city of love
• The 7 days fascinating Paris Switzerland tour begins with Paris.
• As soon as you land in Paris on the first day of the tour, you will be picked up by our tour manager at the airport.
• From the airport, you will be transferred to the private cabs to the hotel. You can check into the hotel freshen up, relax, and have a great time inside the hotel.
• The day is spared to spend it by yourself. You could either spend the day at the hotel and chill or come out to explore the vicinity and the streets of the beautiful Paris city.
Day 2 - The Epic cruise ride and sight-seeing Paris
• Make sure to wake up early and have your breakfast because it is a long day and you have to do a lot of crazy things today.
• The first thing to do today is to go for the panoramic city tour of Paris. You will be exploring all the major places of the city today like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum & Glass Pyramid, Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square, and Arc de Triomphe.
• The day ends with a beautiful cruise ride to the River Seine.
• The dinner and the overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Day 3 - The epic and wonderful tour day at Disneyland
• Wake up early, have your breakfast, and step out of the hotel to have the most amazing day in Paris.
• This day you will be visiting Disneyland. This is such a fun place to be at and explore the whole day here.
• The meals of the day will be in Disneyland itself.
• Get back to your hotel room to have a good night's sleep after a hectic but enjoyable day.
Day 4 - Drive from Paris to Zurich
• On the 4th day of the Paris Switzerland tour, you will move from Paris to Switzerland.
• Wake up early, have your breakfast, and check out of the hotel to drive to Zurich, the most amazing city of Switzerland.
• As you reach Zurich, you will be taken to your hotel, wherein you need to check in as soon as you reach.
• The day is left to spend by yourself. You could either stay in the hotel room or explore the nearby places by yourself. Just a tip, Zurich is great for a walk in the vicinity, so don't miss that.
• The dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 5 - Explore the city of snow and romantic vibes, Zurich
• Wake up at leisure and experience the beautiful view of Zurich from your hotel room.
• Have your breakfast at leisure in your hotel room and step out to explore the gorgeous Zurich city.
• Jungfraujoch is the place that you can choose for exploring today. You can go for this tour through the cogwheel train. The places to visit on this day are Kleine Scheidegg, Sphinx Terrace, Jungfrau Peak, and Aletsch Glacier.
• During the evening, you shall have to move down from the Alps to come back to Zurich.
• The dinner and overnight relaxed stay will be in the hotel room.
Day 6 - Exploring Zurich more and getting on the cable car
• Get up early and enjoy your Continental breakfast in the hotel room. Post this, step out to explore more of Zurich.
• Today you will be going on the world's first rotating cable car called "Titlis Rotairs". It is going to be one hell of an experience to take back from here.
• The next places to visit here are The Ice Caves, Glacier Park, Lucerne, and Lions monuments.
• Return to your hotel by the evening and have an overnight stay there itself post enjoying good Indian dinner in the hotel room.
Day 7 - The trip ends in Zurich
• This is the last day of the trip.
• Wake up early in the hotel room, have your breakfast, and leave for the airport.
• The trip ends and you return with a lifetime of memories.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.