Singapore, the most stylish country in Asia! This expensive country is filled with some dazzling sheen filled with luxury hotels, malls, exquisite buildings, and beautiful landscapes throughout. Rich could safely be stated as the synonym for Singapore. Along with the richness, there is a vibrant history attached to the country. This futuristic city is one of the best places out there on the continent for travelling. Singapore is known for a variety of travelling like solo travelling, backpacking, honeymoon, and even gang tripping. Singapore is totally safe for these all.
In South-East Asia, Singapore is one of the easiest countries to commute and navigate. Though this country is not a cheap one still people love travelling to Singapore to have a good time. Don’t worry it won’t dig bigger holes in your pocket but it will surely let you make a good investment in travelling. The city has reinvented itself to make it the most perennial metropolitan cities of Asia. The spots around in and around Singapore are relaxing and totally different from each other that you would love exploring.
Singapore’s skyline with the sky kissing buildings describes the country to be way ahead of its time. As amazing as the city looks during the daytime, the night is equally enchanting with some fun nightlife. The modern architecture of the city is a delight to look at. Singapore can be definitely be called as the architectural marvel and a piece of art.
The country has some amazing spots to savour your hearts and try out some of the finest delicacies of the country. This tour package allows you to go on a Singapore tour for 5 days and 4 nights.
- Sight-seeing on all days
- Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel Accommodation
- English Speaking Guide
- Transportation for the sight-seeing
- Airport to hotel transfers and vice versa
- Entrance to all the sight-seeing spots
- Station to hotel transfer
- Tickets for checking inside the sight-seeing spots
- Round Trip Flight Tickets
- No other meals as specified in the itinerary
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- No personal expense like shopping, photography charges, etc
- No medical emergency charges
- No extra charges of any unforeseen situations
- No rate change inclusions in anything
Day 1 Arriving in Singapore
• On the first day of your tour, you will be arriving in Singapore.
• From the Singapore airport, you will be transferred to the hotel by our tour manager.
• As you check into the hotel, the day is left for you to explore on your own.
• You could spend the day in the hotel or you could step out of the hotel to explore the vicinity.
• Have your meal in some good Asian restaurant and get back to the hotel.
• Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 - Sight-seeing and City tour at Singapore
• Get up, have your breakfast in the hotel, and get ready to explore the beautiful city of Singapore.
• This day, you will explore the culture, lifestyle, and history of the city while checking out the beautiful city.
• You will be driving around the Civic District, the Cricket Club, Parliament House, The Supreme Court, City Hall & the Fountain of Wealth.
• Singapore Flyer & The Merlion Park are the next places to head out to explore today.
• You will end your evening by having a drive around Chinatown, the famous area of Singapore.
• If there is time in hand, you could explore the Chocolate Gallery that sells local delights and shop something here.
• Have your dinner before heading to the hotel.
• Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Universal Studio Exploration
• Get up and have your breakfast in the hotel at leisure and step out to explore the most beautiful place that is the Universal Studio.
• This is going to be a fun day. Universal Studios is the best place to explore in Singapore. It is a theme park to spend a day.
• Get back to the hotel post a hectic day and sleep tight.
Day 4 - Day at Sentosa Island
• Post a hectic day, start this day at leisure and have your breakfast in the hotel. This is the last full day of your trip, so make the most of it.
• Get ready to start another productive day and head out to the Sentosa island. It is one of the prime tourist destinations to spend in Singapore.
• There are so many attractions in the Sentosa island resort. There are museums, attractions, and other facilities to explore around in the area.
• You will be having a relaxed day on the island and you get to have a chilled out time here.
• Get back to the hotel and have a tight sleep.
Day 5 - Departure from Singapore
• Get up early, have your breakfast, and check out of the hotel to leave for the airport.
• You will be dropped off at the airport by our tour manager.
• Your journey ends right here and you get back from a kickass budgeted journey to your country.