Europe has no dearth of dazzling travelling destinations and the continent has travel hot spots for every kind of traveller. Spain being one of the top-rated travel destinations of Europe is an extremely diverse country from a traveller’s perspective. It is in fact, one of the most visited countries in Europe that shows how much love Spain has in the whole world. The reason for this unending love could be the dynamic metropolises, the countryside natural sceneries, and the most ravishing change of landscapes that hooks the travellers throughout.
Spain has something for all its lovers, be it the unending natural scenes, be it blue lagoons and beaches, or be it the mountain ranges. Spain surely has it all. Ask a person who has been to Spain ever about the place? One thing that he would surely pop is the fact that the country is amazingly diverse when it comes to exploring. Diverse could be a stereotypical word set for Spain. Well, adding to this, not only the landscapes but also the culture of the country makes it a diverse land.
History buffs, photography lovers, architecture enthusiasts are going to have a blast in Spain because of the architectural and historical delights spread here. There is no way we could decide which of the Spain countries are the best as each place has its charm. A city here is great for parties and then a city is here great for the cultural exploration. How in the world would it be fair to decide between the two? Nevertheless, we help you with planning a successful tour to Spain for a week.
Our delightful Spain tour package ensures 7 days filled with sheer excitement, good food, amazing music, lively sightseeing, exploring the cultural side of the country, and meeting the warm people of Spain.
- Airfare charges
- Hotel charges
- Visa fee
- Breakfast in the hotel
- The inter city and the intra city transfers
- The museum and the charges of the major places
- Passport charges
- No other meals other than breakfast
- No personal expensesh
- GST is excluded
- No extra sudden charges of doctors,
Day 1 - Hala Madrid
• Our first day in Spain begins in Madrid.
• We check into our hotels as soon as we land there.
• The evening will be spent by enjoying the most famous Flamenco show of the city with some drinks
• Overnight stay in the hotel for a relaxing night
Day 2 - Spending the day to explore Toledo
• We will start with a lazy morning in the hotel followed by our breakfast there itself.
• Now, we proceed to explore the oldest city of Europe, Toledo, which is known for its artistic vibe.
• We will be exploring some famous monuments today like Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue, St Tome Church, San Juan de Los Reyes Church, and the Victorio Macho Museum/
• Our night stay for the day is the same hotel in Madrid followed by our dinner.
Day 3 - Moving to Valencia and visiting Oceanografic
• We have to start pretty early today as we have to catch our flight for Valencia post our breakfast.
• As soon as we land in Valencia, we check into our hotel and step out for exploring the city soon as there are lots of things planned for the day.
• Post a hectic day in the city, we get back to our hotel in the night to have a relaxed night there.
Day 4 - City Tour and Sight-seeing at Valencia
• It is the day to explore Valencia for which we step out of our hotel post breakfast.
• We will be exploring Valencia in its most traditional way that is through the city bus tour.
• It is going to be a productive day as we see all the major hot spots of the city like Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, La Lonja de Seda, Mercado Central, and lots of other places.
• We end our day in our hotel room with dinner being served there.
Day 5 - Valencia – Barcelona - Montjuic
• The day is to catch a flight again and move toward another hot spot in Spain that is Barcelona.
• We check into our hotels in Barcelona post reaching the city.
• The next thing to do right away is get geared up for the Montjuic's cable car ride. Through this, we will be seeing the different wonders of the city like the green belt areas, Barcelona castle, and also "Mirador del Alcalde" observation deck.
• We check back into our hotels at night and have a relaxing night.
Day 6 - Sight-seeing Barcelona and Montserrat
• We wake up, have our breakfast, and get ready for an exciting day ahead wherein we go to the Montserrat Mountain through the Cogwheel train. It is such a fun experience.
• The next place to explore will be the Royal Basilica of Montserrat.
• Again, the night is spent at our hotel in Barcelona.
Day 7 - Have an adventurous day in Barcelona
• Barcelona is known for some fun adventure activities like kayaking and paddleboarding. We will be given all the equipment to try out the sport and have a fun day.
• The evening is left in leisure and we can spend it as per our liking.
• The day ends with dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 8 - Back to the Bay
• The trip ends today. We wake up, have our breakfast in the hotel, and leave for the airport to reach our home city with tonnes of beautiful memories from the trip.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.