Travelling to London and Paris together is like going for the most exotic trip ever. The fun gets doubled up when it is your honeymoon tour. Paris and London both are the dreamiest and the loveliest places in the world where you will love being with your partner. It’s no surprise that these two cities in Europe are the most visited cities on the continent. It will be an understatement to say that London is the most iconic city in the world.
London is brewing with the best blend of modern vibes and historical spots. The city founded by the Romans has been the home for the Royal family for the longest time. The old-world charm of the city along with the contemporary side of it attracts tonnes of visitors throughout the year. The most magical time to visit London is during Christmas time to explore the Wonderland. Treat yourself and your partner with the best cakes and pastries of London and add that extra sweetener in your life with these.
Paris, on the other hand, is a city synonym for the most romantic city in the world. Every modern couple has one dream in this age, and that is to have a romantic dinner in the Eiffel Tower. Though there are amazing places to visit here, the beauty of the city lies in the small details here. The cute cafes, the cobblestone streets, Belle Epoque brasseries, the exotic art galleries, all call for the attention of the tourists.
More than anything, Paris is known for its romance in the air and fashion on the streets. You cannot escape either when here. The city life and the countryside vibe, both are quintessential in Paris. Having the quintessential Eiffel Tower dinner is the most iconic way of celebrating your honeymoon.
In this tour, the travellers get to explore London for 3 days and Paris for 3 days. The intercity transfer happens through the Eurostar train which is the highlight of the place. Get ready to spend some fancy 7 days of your life in France and the UK.
- Sight-seeing all days
- Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner on all the 6 days of the Tour
- Hotel Accommodation
- Cruise ride
- Transportation for the sightseeing
- Airport to hotel transfers and vice versa
- No other meals as specified in the Itinerary
- Anything which is not Mentioned in the Inclusions
- No Personal Expense Like Shopping, Photography Charges, etc
- No Medical Emergency Charges
- No extra Charges of any Unforeseen Situations
Day 1- Landing in the romantic Paris city
• The London Paris city tour begins from the beautiful city of Paris. As you arrive in Paris, you will be picked up from the airport by our tour manager and transferred to the hotel.
• Post checking in the hotel, you can freshen up and relax for a bit before the exotic city tour starts.
• The first thing to do today is to go on the Seine River Cruise. The Eiffel Tower is the next thing is to explore after this cruise.
• The next thing to do is indulge in the Paris four hour city tour. All the major attractions of the city are included in this 4-hour tour.
• Return to the hotel at night to have a relaxed dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 - Sight-seeing the dreamy Paris
• Wake up at leisure and enjoy your relaxed breakfast in the hotel.
• 'Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off' tour is the first thing to do today. With this type of. tour, one can hop off anywhere and hop in again anywhere in the entire day.
• The tour ends in the late evening when you return to your hotel and have a relaxed dinner.
Day 3 - Explore Paris as you would like
• This is an entire leisure day to spend as you would like.
• Wake up at comfort in your hotel, enjoy your breakfast, and spend the day as you would like.
• The best thing to do is to go on a walking tour in the vicinity and explore the beautiful streets of this dreamy city.
• You have an entire day off, so you could also visit Disneyland as it is the best spot and requires one day to explore.
• Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel
Day 4 - Moving to London, the city of fantasies
• This day too, you can wake up at leisure and have a comforting breakfast there.
• Today, you will be going to London as the Paris city tour is done. The transfer from Paris to Lon-don is done through the Eurostar train which is a delightful train journey.
• Check into the hotel after reaching the London city and spend the rest of your as per your liking.
• Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 5 - Exploring London to the fullest
• Today in the London Paris tour, is the day to explore the fanciest city of the world, London.
• Wake up quite early in your hotel so that you are done with your breakfast earlier and you have more time in your hand to explore this huge city filled with exotic spots.
• The tour will be done through the hop off hop on the tour bus. This is the best way to explore the major hotspots of London like WestminsterAbbey, Madamme Tussauds Museum, London Eye, River Thames, Oxford street, and lots of other places.
• Get back to the hotel in the night and have your dinner there itself.
Day 6 - A free day in London
• This is another leisure day in the London Paris city tour. Wake up early, have your breakfast, and spend the day as you would like.
• A walking tour of the vicinity is a great thing to indulge in.
• There are still lots of other fancy places to explore that can be done today all by yourself as it is quite easy to explore London.
• Get back to the hotel in the evening and have your dinner there.
Day 7 - The tour ends on the 7th day
• This is the last day of the tour.
• Wake up early and have your breakfast. Post this, you have to check out of the hotel and make your way to the airport to go back.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.