Best of Europe London, Paris, Amsterdam Tour Package – We call this tour as the ‘Best of Europe’ tour because this tour lets the travellers visit three different countries of Europe in just 8 days. The tour lets the travellers explore 3 different culture, the French, the Dutch, and the English.
It is one heaven of a trip where the travellers get to enjoy the most in a very less budget. London, the most liveable city in the world is the first city to explore in this tour. London has a lot of places to explore and collect bucket filled memories from here.
Best of Europe London, Paris, Amsterdam Tour Package
Amsterdam is the next city to explore in this tour. This one is a cute city filled with most picturesque backdrops and scenic locations throughout. There are 2 days to experience the beauty of this city. Amsterdam is pretty throughout the year and there honestly is no best time to explore this canal city. The best experience in Amsterdam would be riding cycles in the city like the locals and also spend some time beside the lake and just chill.
Paris, the last stop of this tour, needs no adjective or phrases for its description. Paris is filled with love in the air in every corner. Along with the major hotspots of the city, the other places to explore in Paris in limited time is the cobblestone street that one can explore by just walking. The vibe of this dreamy place is next level.
- Sight-seeing on all days
- Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner on all the 7 nights of the tour
- English speaking guide
- Hotel accommodation
- Transportation for the sight-seeing
- Airport to hotel transfers and vice versa
- Entrance to all the sight-seeing spots
- Cruise ride
- Disneyland Tickets
- Canal Cruise
- No other meals as specified in the itinerary
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- No personal expense like shopping, photography charges, etc
- No medical emergency charges
- No extra charges of any unforeseen situations.
- No rate change inclusions in anything
Day 1 Landing in London and exploring it a bit
• The first day of this tour begins in London. You will be picked up by our tour manager from the airport and you would be taken to your hotel.
• After checking in, you can relax, freshen up, and have the day for yourself.
• You can explore the streets of London and the vicinity all by yourself.
• The evening time is to explore the London Eye.
• Get back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2 Explore the majestic London to the fullest
• Get up early and get done with your breakfast early too so that you have enough time to explore the city.
• The places to visit today are Stonehenge, Windsor castle and bath, and the ancient Roman baths. It is going to be a fantastic day with these places in the itinerary to explore.
• Spend the later evening in the hotel where you will be served a hot dinner.
• Overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Day 3 Panoramic City Tour of London
• This day also you must get up early and have your breakfast early too. This is going to be a long day as you have to explore a lot of places.
• Today in the tour, you will be exploring the major hotspots like the Big Ben, Parliament Square, Westminster Abbey, Westminster Palace, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, and Crown Jewels.
• You will also be going on the luxury Thames river cruise during the early evening.
• Spend the night in the hotel.
Day 4 Say Good-Bye to London and Move to Amsterdam
• This day you have to start pretty early because post breakfast in your hotel, you have to leave for Amsterdam, the most iconic city of the Netherlands.
• This will be a train journey from London to Amsterdam.
• As you reach Amsterdam, you shall be taken to the hotel with our tour manager.
• You can relax, chill, freshen up, and enjoy the day as per your liking.
• Make sure to indulge in a canal cruise in the evening and the tickets for that is included in the package. Also, this is the most important highlight of the Amsterdam tour.
Day 5 Sight-Seeing Amsterdam
• Start the day at leisure and have your breakfast in the hotel.
• Step out of the hotel to explore the major places of Amsterdam like Rotterdam, Royal Delft Blue, Binnenhof district of The Hague, House of Parliament, the Peace Palace, and the residences of the Dutch Royal Family.
• This is the day to know more about the Dutch family and the Dutch religion as a whole.
• Get back to the hotel to enjoy your hot served dinner and have a good night sleep post a hectic day.
Day 6 Visiting Paris, the king city of romance
• On the 6th day, we would be going to Paris from Amsterdam. So, get up early and have your breakfast. Now, get ready to go to Paris. The city transfer will be via train and it is going to be one of the most amazing train journeys ever.
• You will be picked up by our tour manager from the station and you will be transferred to the hotel.
• Spend some time in the hotel, chill, relax, freshen up, and then get ready to explore Paris.
• Today you will be exploring the iconic Eiffel Tower and then go for the scenic cruise ride.
• Get back to the hotel in the later evening and have a good night sleep.
Day 7 The Disneyland Paris Tour
• Get up at leisure, have the typical French breakfast in the hotel, and get going to Disneyland.
• Disneyland in Paris is the best place to explore in the city. Your trip to Paris is not complete without a trip to this memorable and a fun place.
• Get back to the hotel after a fun and hectic day to have a good night sleep.
Day 8 Tour Ends
• The tour ends today. You have a little bit of time in the morning, so you can get up early and explore the vicinity by yourself.
• After having your breakfast, check out of the hotel to leave for the airport. You will be transferred to the airport in a private cab.
• Head to your country with truckloads of wonderful memories from this trip.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.