Europe Fantasy London, Ireland, Scotland – While choosing a destination for your honeymoon tour, you must be looking for a place that offers enough peace and exotic spots to discover. You would surely be looking for a place that lets you two lovebirds bond over the morning coffee, have a pleasant time in the hotel, enjoy the most romantic dinner in some amazing spots, and so much more. This tour in Europe gives you a chance to visit London, Ireland, and Scotland in 10 days. All these places have a different vibe and are capable enough to treat your love with new surprises everyday.
Mystery filled history, ancient art, reflecting culture, modern shopping, serene beaches, gorgeous architecture, artistic castles, and panorama countryside views are something that describes Scotland to the fullest. A small country with a limited population makes this an ideal vacation spot to make oneself get de-stressed. The views of the place are never-ending making it an ideal place to visit in Europe.
Europe Fantasy London, Ireland, Scotland
London is a place that needs to description and no introduction. The magic that London has can only be experienced when in London. One can hear millions of traveller stories about London but all feel shadowed when the actual experience of it is taken by being there. This European Tour allows travellers to explore London in 3 full days.
Ireland, the Land of Irish is altogether a new place that has an entirely different vibe from these two places. The Emerald Isle of the World is sure to create a lasting impression in the eyes and the hearts of the travellers. The country is known for its tragic history but it is fascinating as well. The landscapes here are romantic, the terrains are rugged, and the land is a unique one with a different set of wonders throughout.
- Sightseeing on all Days
- Breakfast as Mentioned in the Itinerary
- Dinner on all the 7 Nights of the Tour
- Hotel Accommodation
- English Speaking Guide
- Transportation for the Sightseeing
- Airport to hotel transfers and vice versa
- Entrance to all the sightseeing spots
- Cruise ride
- No other meals as specified in the Itinerary
- Anything which is not Mentioned in the Inclusions
- No personal expense like shopping, photography charges, etc
- No medical emergency charges
- No extra charges of any unforeseen situations
- No rate change inclusions in anything
Day 1 Checking in London
• The first day of our tour starts in London. This is a great start to the trip because of its London, baby.
• As you reach London, you will be picked up from the airport by our tour manager and will be dropped off at the hotel.
• The day is left for you to spend as you would want.
• The dinner and the overnight stay will be in the hotel itself.
Day 2 The London city tour and Cruise Ride
• Wake up at leisure in the hotel room and view the beauty of the London city from your hotel.
• Post having your breakfast and steaming hot coffee/tea, step out of the hotel to explore the city.
• In this sight-seeing day, you will be covering a lot of places like Westminster Abbey, Westminster Palace, Oxford Street, and other major places.
• The next best thing to do is engage in the cruise ride on the Thames river. This is something totally amazing to experience in your lifetime.
• The dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel room again.
Day 3 Exploring the Madamme Tussauds Museum and the London Eye
• Wake up early, have your breakfast, and step out of the hotel to explore the other mainstream places of London like the Madamme Tussauds museum and the London Eye.
• The late evening time is left for you to explore at your pace wherein you could go for a walking tour near the hotel and explore the vicinity.
• Get back to the hotel for your dinner and have a good night sleep post that.
Day 4 Moving to Edinburgh
• Wake up early and have your delightful English breakfast in the hotel.
• Post this, you must check out of the hotel room to move towards Edinburgh.
• As you reach Edinburgh, you will be picked up by our tour manager and transferred to your hotel room.
• You could spend some time comfortably in the hotel.
• The evening is saved to spend on your terms. You could either relax in the room post the trip or step out to explore the nearby spots. Both are equally pleasing.
• You will be served a hot dinner in the hotel room.
• Have a good night sleep post the dinner there itself.
Day 5 Exploring Gorgeous Scotland
• Begin your day by treating your eyes with the scenic beauty of Scotland. Have your breakfast in the hotel room and then step out to explore more of Edinburgh.
• Stirling Castle, villages of Callander and Luss, Loch London, Doune Castle, Trossachs National Park, are the main places to explore in this day.
• Post a hectic and a productive day, you head back to your hotel in the city.
• Warm delicious dinner will be served to you in the hotel room wherein you sleep comfortably af-ter this.
Day 6 Exploring Edinburgh - Belfast - Titanic
• Wake up, get ready, have your breakfast, and step out to explore more of the continent.
• Today, you will be precisely moving to Belfast. Post this, you reach the city, our tour manager will pick you up from the airport. You will be given some time to relax and freshen up before you start with the tour of the day.
• The first places to visit today are Titanic Belfast and Northern Ireland. This experience is some-thing out of the world to have in life.
• You can get back to the hotel in the later evening to relax for more time.
• Have dinner and call it a day.
Day 7 The day to explore the Giant's Causeway
• The first place to visit today after having a sumptuous breakfast in the hotel is Carrickfergus Cas-tle.
• The next thing to do is getting on the luxury coach to head to North East to the Antrim Coast. Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is the next highlight of the place.
• To try some traditional Irish whiskey, the tour will take you to the Old Bushmills Distillery.
• Giant's Causeway is the highlight of this day.
• The night will be spent in the hotel room in Belfast after having fine Irish dinner.
Day 8 City Tour of Belfast - Dublin - Trinity College and more
• Start your day with some Irish coffee and lavish breakfast spread. Post this get ready to explore more of Ireland.
• The Guinness Storehouse in Dublin is the first place to explore today.
• Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse, KilmainhamGaol, Dublin Castle, St Patrick's Cathedral, and Old Jameson Distillery are the next places to tick off today.
• Book of Kells Exhibition is the next on the itinerary to explore and it is a must to visit place for all the travellers who come to Dublin.
• Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel itself.
Day 9 Exploring the Cliff's of Moher on the last full day
• This is the last full day of the tour, so wake up, and have your breakfast earlier so that you have enough time in hand to absorb more of this place.
• Galway Bay, Dungaire Castle, Gleninsheen Wedge Tomb, Poulnabrone Dolmen and Ballyalban Fairy Fort home, and Cliffs of Moher are the other places to explore today.
• The later evening will be spent in the hotel wherein you will get your dinner.
Day 10 Departure
• This is the official last day of your trip. Wake up early, have your breakfast, and step out of the hotel room to head to the airport.
• You will be transferred to the airport by our tour manager.
• The long Europe trip ends with beautiful memories in your mind and gorgeous pictures on your phone.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.