Honeymoon is the most special vacation of your life and choosing the best destination for it is extremely essential. Europe tops the chart in having the best places for honeymoon. From a plethora of gorgeous places in the continent, Austria and Italy are two of the very lovely places to choose for honeymoon.
Austria is one such country that is rich in culture, heritage, and traditions. The city is filled with architectural marvels and hidden gems all over to explore. Vienna, the most popular city of the country, is known for poets, artists, musicians, and the world-famous architects. This landlocked alpine country is a treasure to cherish. Right from the scenic landscapes to the mountainous Alpine surroundings, all are beautiful to explore and give a new kind of experience to the travellers. The baroque architecture also of the place makes for a dreamlike view.
Italy, on the other hand, is all about fancy but historical architecture. This birthplace of the Roman Empire is known for the exotic Roman architecture. Italy is the country that has the most of UNESCO World Heritage Sights. The dramatic coastline of the country with the natural landscapes all over, the pristine lakes, the picturesque mountains make this an exotic travel destination in Europe.
Here is a 10 days Italy and Austria tour package. Savour your hearts with the sights of these places and let your love bloom like never before
- Sight-seeing on all days
- Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner on all the 6 nights of the tour
- Hotel accommodation
- English speaking guide
- Transportation for the sight-seeing
- Airport to hotel transfers and vice versa
- Entrance to all the sight-seeing spots
- Train Tickets
- Station to Hotel Transfer
- Tickets for checking inside the Monuments
- No other meals as specified in the itinerary
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- No personal expense like shopping, photography charges, etc
- No Medical Emergency Charges
- No extra charges of any unforeseen situations.
- No rate change inclusions in anything
Day 1 - Arrival at Rome
• The first day of the beautiful Italy Austria trip begins with an arrival in Rome. Rome is a pleasant city to be at and any word describing it would be an understatement.
• On your arrival, you would be taken to the hotel from the airport by our tour manager.
• You can spend the whole day as per your liking. You could either spend it in the hotel by chilling or you could come out and explore the vicinity.
• The dinner will be served in the hotel.
• Your overnight stay will be in the hotel too.
Day 2 - Exploring the historical sites of Rome
• Wake up early and have your awesome breakfast in the hotel.
• Get ready to explore the most iconic sites of Rome city. When in Rome, you would definitely be doing like the Romans.
• This day, you will be exploring all the famous places of Rome like the Colosseum & Roman Fo-rum, The Anzio Beachhead Museum, Palatine Hill, and the other important places.
• The dinner will be arranged in the hotel where you will be having your comfortable night stay.
Day 3 - Rome and Vatican City Sight-Seeing
• Get up early in the hotel and have your breakfast. Today, you will be exploring the famous sights of the Vatican city.
• Today, you will be exploring all the famous places of the city like Sistine Chapel, Vatican muse-ums, St. Peter's Basilica, and Castel San't Angelo.
• Get back to the Rome city in the later evening.
• Again, the dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel itself.
Day 4 - Going to the most beautiful city of Venice
• Today is going to be a wonderful day because you would be going to Venice, the most dreamy and beautiful city in Italy.
• Get up early in the hotel, have your breakfast, and check out of the hotel for a train ride to Ven-ice.
• On arrival in the city, you would be taken to the hotel by our tour manager for checking in and relaxing.
• Post this, you will be taken for the wine tours, Venetian Tapas, and Cicchetti.
• You would be indulging in the finest Venice food tasting session which is going to be fun.
• Get back to the hotel early to have a relaxed night.
Day 5 - Sight-Seeing and Exploring in the Venice city
• Get up at leisure and have your wonderful breakfast with the Venice views from your hotel.
• This is your first full day in Venice so you have to make the most of it.
• The places to visit in Venice are so many that you will have a very productive day today.
• St. Mark's Basilica, Grand Canal, St. Mark's Square, Doge's Palace, Canale Grande, Ponte di Rial-to are the places that would be covered today.
• The Gondola ride is optional and you could go for that life experience as well.
• Get back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6 - Venice to Salzburg
• Get up early today, have your breakfast, and check out as you would be going to a new country today and that is Austria
• You will be transferred to the station to board a train to Salzburg.
• As you would arrive in the city, you will be taken to the hotel to freshen up and get ready to ex-plore Salzburg.
• The day is left to explore on your own at your own pace.
• Get back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7 - Salzburg Sightseeing
• Start your day in a relaxed mode and have your breakfast in the hotel.
• Post this, step out of the hotel to explore Salzburg.
• The places to see today are Altstadt Salzburg, Hohensalzburg Castle, St. Peter's Abbey, and Salz-burg Cathedral.
• Get back to the hotel in the night to have your dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 8 - Salzburg to Vienna
• Get ready faster to leave for Vienna today. The train journey from Salzburg to Vienna starts.
• Have your comforting breakfast in the hotel and check out of it.
• When you will reach Vienna, you will be picked up our tour manager who will drop you at the hotel.
• Post freshening up, step out of the hotel to explore the sights of Vienna.
• It will be a fun day and get back to the hotel in the late evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 9 - Exploring Vienna
• This is the last full day of your trip and this day is saved to explore Vienna.
• Get up early, have your breakfast, and step out of the hotel for Vienna sight-seeing.
• Vienna is a very beautiful place and you would be covering the major hotspots of the city like The Hofburg, St. Stephen's Cathedral, Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens, Vienna City Hall, and The Belvedere Palace.
• Get back to the hotel early in the evening to spend some quality time there as this is the last day of your trip.
• Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Day 10 Vienna to back India
• This is the last day of the tour.
• Wake up early in the morning, have your breakfast, and check out of the hotel to leave for the air-port.
• Our tour manager will drop you off at the airport.
• Go back to your country with fun memories to cherish forever.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.