Italy and Switzerland Classic Honeymoon Tour Package – Switzerland is a country as dreamy as you have seen it in Bollywood movies. The picturesque country is filled with pristine lakes, picturesque villages, stunning high peaks of the Alps, and extravagant landscapes throughout. Being in this country with your partner means strolling in the quaint streets and feeling like the mainstream Bollywood couple who would actually dance their hearts out in the middle of the roads.
This landlocked country in the middle of the Alps is what dreamy destinations look like. Exploring Switzerland is like walking in different countries at the same time because it feels like several countries in one place. Switzerland is a heaven for sure. In this tour, you get to explore the Swiss land for two and a half days.
Italy and Switzerland Classic Honeymoon Tour Package
Italy is totally a contrasting place to Swiss because the former is known for ancient architecture and history of the Romans. There is this romantic air in Italy that nurtures your love truly. The cute little cafes, the romantic architectural places, the heart soothing Italian food, the pleasant atmosphere makes for an extremely splendid destination for the honeymooners. In this tour, Italy is covered in four and a half days.
Check out our 8 days and 7 nights tour to Italy and Switzerland. This is a love and fun filled tour package for the new married couples that ensures a lot of memorable experiences to take back from their most special trip.
- Sightseeing on all days
- Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner on all the 6 nights of the tour
- Hotel Accommodation
- English Speaking Guide
- Transportation for the Sightseeing
- Airport to hotel transfers and vice versa
- Entrance to all the sight-seeing spots
- Train Tickets
- Station to Hotel Transfer
- Tickets for Checking Inside the Monuments
- No other meals as specified in the itinerary
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- No personal expense like shopping, photography charges, etc
- No medical emergency charges
- No extra charges of any unforeseen situations
- No rate change inclusions in anything
Day 1 Arrival at Rome
• The first day of the tour starts with Rome.
• As you arrive in Rome, you would be picked up from the airport by our tour manager and will be dropped off at your pre-booked hotel.
• You can spend the entire day in the hotel as spending it as you would like.
• The evening would be about exploring the Trastevere district. The cobbled streets are the highlight of this day tour. You can also explore the medieval churches and small shops.
• You can have your dinner in the finest restaurants of the place either choosing Indian or Italian.
• Get chef for the night stay in the hotel.
Day 2 Exploring Rome
• This is the day to explore Rome, the most iconic Italian city.
• Get up, have your breakfast, and step out of the hotel to explore Roman life.
• Roman Coliseum and Vatican City are the main places to explore in the city.
• This is the day to explore the history and ancient architecture.
• Get back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3 Rome to Florence
• Today is the day to move to another city and that is Florence.
• So get up earlier, have your breakfast, and check out of the hotel to visit Florence.
• It will be a train journey filled with naturally beautiful landscapes.
• As you land in Florence, you will be taken to Piazzale Michelangelo. This is the first place to ex-plore in the city.
• The other places to explore are Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Plaza della Signoria.
Get back to the hotel in the late evening to have dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4 Exploring Florence and moving to Venice
• Start the day early again as well because you have a lot of things to do today.
• Get up, freshen up, have your breakfast, and check out of the hotel to leave for Venice.
• Board the train to leave for Venice and check out the beautiful Apennine Mountains while on the way.
• As soon as you reach Venice, you will be taken for the epic gondola ride on the canals.
• St. Mark´s Square, Basilica, Murano Glass Factory are the other places to explore today.
• Get back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 Venice, Verona, and Zurich
• Start the day by having a sumptuous Italian breakfast in your hotel.
• Step out to explore the city and head out straight to the place where Romeo and Juliet lived.
• Verona is the next place to head out to and explore the historic centre. Lugano is the next place to explore today that is also famous for its iconic lake.
• Post lunch, start your journey to Zurich.
• When you reach Zurich, our tour manager would drop you off at the hotel.
• Have your good Swiss dinner at the hotel and have an overnight stay there.
Day 6 Exploring Zurich
• This is going to be a fantastic day because you are in Zurich.
• Get up, have your breakfast, and step out to explore the dreamy city.
• Cable car ride is the first thing to indulge in and explore the natural landscapes of the city.
• All the beautiful spots of the city would be covered today in the full day.
• Get back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7 Zurich to India
• This is your last day in Europe.
• You will have to get up early, have your breakfast, and check out of the hotel to leave for the air-port.
• Our tour manager would drop you off at the airport.
• This fantastic tour ends with loads of good memories.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.